Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pictures!

So I shot my friend Marissa's engagement pictures today in Memory Grove. It was so much fun. I was so nervous, though. This was the first time I've ever done something like this and I wanted it to be perfect. (Why yes, I am a perfectionist). Though, there were some wierd pictures, most of them turned out better than I thought. Here are some of my favorites.












I loved taking pictures of this cute couple. And my next job is shooting my sister's friend Olivia and her fiance, Jeremy. It's going to be completely different. Tattoos, Piercings, and Graffiti!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That second one is my favorite! Yay Jennifer!

Jennifer Palmer said...

Hahaha! I knew you would like that one, lol. I thought to myself, if Juanita sees this picture, I think she will like it.

trishtator said...

My very favorite is the tenth one down [it's got great composition]. Your pictures are looking great :). Cute couple, too :).

Bamaute said...

very nice work...so talented you are Jenn!!

Rachael said...

They are way good! Maybe I'll have you shoot mine! Not that that's coming up or anything...but you know...hopefully at SOME point. :)

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I found you!!! Yay!!! Now even though I never get to see you I can talk to you. And just FYI I want to be involved in the skinny classics book club...