Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Marissa's Wedding

I took Marissa's Wedding pictures in August. It's taken me awhile to put them up here. Partly because I took so many, and partly because I was feeling really down on myself. I learned two things at this shoot. One, I need a really good flash and diffuser, and two, I need to learn how to shoot in horrible lighting. I took these pictures at noon. Worst light to take pictures with. Plus, I'm still working on my confidence and taking charge of a situation. It was intimidating to say the least. Crazy. But Marissa liked them, and I liked them after some editing. I just wish I could have done better.



















This is one of my favorites. Which is wierd because the original has really horrible lighting. But now it looks all vintage and cool. Love it.



3 comments:

Heather said...

I think you did a great job! I love the vintage one as well, and the one of the back of her dress and her flowers very pretty!

Melissa said...

Your pictures are lovely. I really like the picture of the two in the archway.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Love them...I may want you to take some pics of me and Zack when our dogs are down here!!