Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photography 2 Final...

So I was waiting to put these pictures up until I presented them for my final, but I can't wait. I found a photo spread by the photographer Andreas Sjodin in the most recent issue of French Vogue. I really loved the airyness and lightness of the shoot. So I tried to recreate it. I wish I had a copy of the picture to show you, but I couldn't find one on line. It was either going to turn out really bad or pretty good. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm really happy with them...




Here are some outtakes...I really like them too, but I decided to choose the above three because they tell a story...





I love this bottom one, but Jaynie said it looked like the girl from the movie "The Ring" so I chose another one hahahaha

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love these! You are such a pro!

Nasher said...

These look fantastic! I really like the last one too. The stark contrast of the hair color against the white background is quite good. Are you still using photoshop to doctor them?