Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Film is awesome...

So I dropped off some film at the store today, and then picked it up after school. It was worth the money because look how awesome it looks!! Film just has a different feel than digital, plus there was no retouching on these. Yep, none. I can't wait to shoot more. I want to offer it in addition to digital. I really like the fashion shots with film. So beautiful.

Jake at the pool

Oliver chilling poolside

pretty poppy
A little out of focus, but the light is amazing

Horses are pretty too

I love messy beds and babies

Looking out the window

Kylee at the game

Hays is beautiful

at the Arts Festival

Art

Waiting for the show

I promise I didn't make him pose like this

Splashing in puddles

love love love

Cornelia is a beauty

The colors and the soft focus make this picture look like a French Rococo painting. If only Cornelia was in a hoopskirt




A lot of this film was shot this summer. The shots with Cornelia was shot last week, though. So fun. Can't wait to keep on trucking with my Canon AE-1!! Awesome little film camera!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

L-O-V-E these Jen!

You are making me miss my film shooting days! Maybe it's time that I try and get my film camera fixed!

Nasher said...

I really liked the poppy.

Katie Joyce said...

Oliver is getting big. That shouldn't be allowed.

Jen- the film looks awesome. I love it.

● C E L I N A ● said...

I LOVE FILM! I only interviewed film photographers for our wedding. There is a richness you don't get with digital.

I love that you actually have to take a good picture, not just process the heck out of it later.

These look great!

♥ theMRS.