Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Blessing...

So last Sunday, my nephew Oliver was blessed. Tony (brother-in-law) was able to be the one who blessed him. We are all so proud of all the hard work he did to be able to do that.



I was also able to get a picture of Oliver with his Great-Grandma Ina, and Great Grandpa Adolf. They are really fun people. Grandpa Adolf is a Italian with a naked woman tatooed on his arm. Tony tells us that Grandpa used to tell his grandkids that it was Grandma Ina. He's hilarious.

I wasn't able to get more pictures because I was having a crisis. I brought out my camera and found out that my lens was jammed. And since I was shooting a wedding in a week, I was pretty upset and that was all I could think of. I regret that I didn't just get over it and take more pictures. The camera was fine, I just couldn't zoom. Oh well. At least I got these ones.

PS...I love this chubby baby. I saw him noticeably recognize me a few weeks ago and I thought my heart was going to explode.

1 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

He is too cute...I love love love the name Oliver! I hope I get to see you more, we now have to make plans outside of work....