Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer...

You know what I love best about the summer? Can you guess?

It's not the sun...

It's not vacations...

It's not swimming and smelling like chlorine...

It's not BBQ's...

It's not sunburns...

It's not summer reading...

..
...
....
.....
.......
.........



It's tomatoes! Fresh from the garden! And on Saturday I went to the farmers market and they had some. They are starting to ripen! Hooray for tomatoes! Hooray for summer! You think I'm joking, but I'm not. I'll buy a whole bunch and probably eat 2 or 3 a day. So I've read that Greece has really good tomatoes...That's not the only reason why I'm going...

4 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Well my tomatoes are just starting to ripen and some are bigger than my fist...so you will not even have to buy them at the market pretty soon girl!!!

Jennifer Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I'm really glad that isn't the only reason! LOL!

Tara said...

Hey remember last summer when you had that hanging tomoatoe plant that I accidently killed because I didn't water it when you went on vacation somewhere? Yeah. Me too.