Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

So, sorry that I've been incommunicado...My computer crashed and burned back in November, and since I was going to Thailand in December, I just decided to wait. Fast forward two months...it's STILL at the shop, I don't know what the guy is smoking that is fixing it. I stopped by today and the guy who shares his office, hasn't seen him in days. I've called, and called, and called. SOOOO annoyed.

Well, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went and bought another laptop. Frivolous, yes. Stupid, probably, since I'm unemployed. But it has made my sad, sad, computer-less heart so warm and fuzzy.

So keep on the look out for the rest of the pictures from Greece, the pictures from Thailand, and some deep, thinky thoughts from me!

Oh, and not so secret shout out to Mindy B. I now can burn your pictures on to a CD and give them to you! What? It's been two months? I know, some professional photographer I am!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for a new laptop! I'm excited to see photos and hear those thinky thoughts :) Bring them on!!

Melissa said...

Yay! I was missing the rest of your trip to Greece! You better not let me down now...

By the way, what's going on with you? Are you still at B&N? I have a gift card that is burning in my pocket, maybe I'll have to come on a day when you work so you can "assist" me while I'm buying a book. Although to be honest, I've already picked out those books.

Anyway, I do miss the good old days when you told me hilarious stories. Just saying.

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

Hey Jen, I need your email address to invite you to my blog. Email me trumpet26 at hotmail dot com

Mindy said...

No worries, Jen. =) I guess I should have checked your blog before emailing, huh? =)

I look forward to hearing more about your adventures!!!