Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kasey and Chris...the wedding

So, two weeks ago I shot Chris and Kasey's wedding. It was so much fun. I just love this couple and their families so much. It was my first big wedding. Lots of people, and lots of things to take pictures of. I am really proud of them. I still have quite a bit to learn, and I noticed some things that I need to fix for next time, but still, I'm pretty proud of myself. The wedding was so beautiful. They were married in Kasey's parents' backyard. Her dad and brothers have been working so hard on it the last few months, and you could tell. It just looked amazing. So without further ado...



Kasey's aunt put all the engagements and bridals on a piece of wood and modge podged it. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. No frames, no glass. It was really cool. It was also really cool to see my pictures all over the place. I actually wanted to steal one and hang it on my wall.
















I love this family...seriously, they are awesome...


These are all the girls from CEU. They all played on the basketball team together with Kasey. Jaynie was the one who told Kasey about me, and started the ball rolling...


This is Kasey's brother, sister-in-law, and nieces. I think this is the best expression on a newborns face, that I've ever seen...






Kasey's sister, Bailey made the cake. Her very first one, and it looked professional!


I love that they are basically palming each other's face. They are both basketball players, hence the large hands. This was also hilarious, because it got up noses, down dresses. Yep, it was violent.


I'm just so glad and grateful that I was able to be Kasey's and Chris' photographer. It was such a great experience and I loved every minute of it!

1 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

You have no idea how badly I wish you were taking pics when I got married!! Maybe when we have a 7 year itch party...?