Friday, November 12, 2010

blah blah blah

I really have no desire to blog right now, but I don't want to let it go weeks and weeks without blogging. Real life just sucks sometimes, you know? Dealing with very troubled family members tends to take it out of you. I don't even know what it's like to have free time any more. So here are some more assignment photo's. I wasn't feeling these two assignments that much. I loved my color photo's and my abstract and conceptual photo's, but these ones just were kind of blah...oh well, here you go and you can be the judge!





This bottom one is from a previous assignment, I just have never posted it and I like it a lot...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That cat is cute. I really like the picture. It looks like a painting!

Tara said...

I love how you labeled at the bottom that this post goes in the "real life sucks" category. I miss you old roomie. I hope things are going ok with your family and that you found a good lawyer to help out. Also, you are a DAMN good photographer. Pardon my language, but I feel it is appropriate. I'll keep you in mind for future. . things.

Katie Joyce said...

Um, Jen, you're amazing.

X2 with Tara.

You're damn good, girl.