Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lamest 100th post ever!!

So small update...life is crazy. I'm working like a son of a gun. Stupid retail job during the holidays...but it keeps me busy. I got my hair done, I haven't posted pictures yet because it's a little too crazy for me, so I'm getting it fixed tomorrow. My sister might get out of jail tomorrow, I don't know how I feel about it. Oliver is freaking cute, but my dad took him to get his hair cut at Walmart, now it looks like someone took a weedwacker to the poor kids hair. I'm still waiting on a cd of pictures from my trip to Thailand last year, so that I can start posting about that trip.

I got an A in photo 1 and an A- in Photo Vision. Yay for me. I forgot what it was like to wait for grades. I have a photo shoot on the 27th, and I'm excited for that. Yeah, so that's about it. I'm still here, I'm going to have a real post soon...

But congrats to me for making it to 100 posts!! Even if it's a lame post. hahahaha

2 comments:

Nasher said...

Congratulations on your grades. I love the photos, so keep them coming.

● C E L I N A ● said...

CONGRATS!!!! that is a lot of posts!