Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love school! Even when it's boring...

So some of my assignments are really boring. For example, in one class we are learning different light meters. Not very inspiring, but it's very important. My personal goal in this class is to make every boring picture I take, fun and interesting. See, we all take turns playing model, and it's a challenge to make it look interesting. So here you go Juanita! If you don't like them, I will take them down hahahaha....I did them in black and white and color. I couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so I posted both versions.

The other pictures are for Photo 2. I was in a hurry and took them in my front yard and a potted plant in my house. So boring, I know. But I still think they look cool. Well, anything can look cool if you shoot it at 1.4 aperture.









1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. I like the 2nd to last picture a lot!