Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Skull Valley...

 I was supposed to be blogging about Thailand today, but the cd that my friend, Mem gave me was blank. So sad!! I could blog with just my pictures, but she has a bunch of me, and I really want to put them in with mine. So I guess Thailand will have to wait a little bit longer. It's already been a year and then some, so what's another week or two?

Instead, here are some pictures I took of Skull Valley for an assignment. It was a black and white assignment, which was kind of hard for me. I naturally like really bright and light pictures, and these were all really dark. I didn't want to lose the detail in the clouds, so I just sucked it up and had darker pictures. I still think they turned out pretty well! It was so windy that day. I think I actually got windburn on my face.





4 comments:

Bamaute said...

Love these Jenn!!

Unknown said...

They are great! It's so funny that we are so opposite!

Nasher said...

It feels like you captured death in nature. I like them.

Tara said...

Umm. . .you should come up to Logan and take pictures of the canyon and the locals (me!)! Ok, I'm not really a local, but still. Just come here and take some pictures! I'll even model for free. You can't beat that.