Monday, March 1, 2010

Urie Family Pictures and Stephanie's 1 year pictures...

So back before I went to Thailand, I took the Urie's family pictures. They were a lot of fun. Plus, I love Mindy, Scott, and Stephanie. Mindy and I go way back. We worked together at the Foundation, plus we had classes at BYU together. She actually was one of the people who read my major Genealogy paper and critiqued it. I totally didn't remember that until I was going through old school papers and saw her copy of it. Anyways, I digress...I also took Stephanie's one year pictures. Poor Mindy has been waiting for 3 months. What with Thailand, Holidays, and no computer, this has made me a very poor photographer. Thankfully, she has been so patient with me.

So here are some of Stephanie. She was teething, so she had a bit of a drool problem, and alas, I'm not so proficient with photoshop that I know how to get rid of it post-shoot. But I still think they are beautiful pictures. There aren't a whole lot, since it was freezing outside and the inside ones aren't as great since that was pre-SB 600 flash.

 


 

And here are some of the Family Shoot! They were so fun! I get such a thrill out of seeing all the love and joy people share. It's really great to be able to see that with Mindy's family.


 
 

 
 




 
 


I hope you love them, Mindy! Because I would love to take pictures of your family again! I had so much fun! I have several shoots lined up this spring/early summer. I can't wait to show you all!

4 comments:

trishtator said...

I LOVE these!

My favorite is the 2nd one in the family shoot :) Such beautiful people must be easy to photograph :)

Andrea said...

Jen,
Your quite the photographer!! You go girl!

Mindy said...

Jen, those look so good! Thank you so much!!! Excited to get the CD with all of them...! =)

Rachael said...

I love them! They're great!