Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oliver's 1st birthday...

Beware...MEGA PICTURE post. We had two birthday parties for Oliver. One at my parents and one at his house. The one at my parents was actually a birthday party for all the March birthdays. Jaynie, Oliver, and Tony. But of course, it's all about Oliver.


I bought him this little horse, the cowboy boots are from Grandma and Granddad, and the hat was from Uncle Jake. It was his when he was a baby. Oliver wasn't too excited about the hat. He had it on for a few seconds is all. This kid is so loved and spoiled. Look at Auntie Jaynie and Granddad's face.


Howdy, Cowboy!


Dyeing eggs with Uncle Jake. A certain teenage boy told his mother that he had no desire to dye eggs, he was too old for it. Then as soon as everything was set up, guess who was the first person at the counter...


Awwww.....


Who needs candy when you can chew on the plastic egg?


Yay for Easter! And Auntie Jen taking MORE pictures of me!


Eating some of Grandma Karen's famous potato salad! He obviously loves it.


Someone's getting into the lid drawer!


He got caught!!


Yo, Auntie Jen! Why you got to take so many pictures of me?


Life is so awesome! I think I'm going to eat some grass!


He's thinking, "I have no idea what's going on, but I'm getting attention, which is good!"


What is he thinking? Fire? Cupcakes? I wish I had books?


Happy Birthday to Oliver! Happy Birthday to Oliver! Happy Birthday dear Oliver! Happy Birthday to you!


This picture cracks me up. He can't eat it like a normal kid.


The real birthday party! April 3, 2010. Look at the awesome cakes that Grandma Karen made...


Chowing down on birthday food! Grandma kept on sneaking him chips...


Oliver loves his Uncle Jake...


The shindig...


He's almost walking! I can't believe he's so big!


Time for presents!


This baby is so funny. He actually was interested in what was in his presents. Most babies are all about the paper, and Oliver was, but he also had to know what was in the bags and boxes.



Hahahahahahaha! He may be loved, but he is also teased and messed with ALL the time...


He loved the books that Auntie Jen got him. He almost stopped opening presents after he got his books...


Auntie Justine reading Ollie a story....


Great-Grandma Boegler and Oliver...


Time for cake!


He's like, "What is this?"


Mommy helped him to blow it out....


He really doesn't know about this cake thing....


So his Mom put his hand in the cake....3...2...1...


Oliver did not like that! "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"


He felt better after his hands were washed, he had some juice and a piece of Grandma Karen's bunny cake...



Happy Birthday, Oliver! I love you so much! You have brought so much happiness and joy to your family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, I love the pics! See, this is why we need to photograph together!

Andrea said...

Loved ALL the pictures. He is one cute little boy! I'm glad there is a picture of you too. I was looking for you throughout. I can't believe how old your brother Jake is. Wow!

Mindy said...

So fun!!! Yay for babies! So sad that they grow up so fast...