Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I've been up to...

I've been sooo busy lately. I've been working a lot, and taking pictures a lot...It's been insane. Plus, I've been trying to fit in quality Oliver time...speaking of which, I need to take pictures of him...

So I took 19 month pictures of Stephanie, one of my very first clients. I'm so happy with these pictures. I think they are some of the best I've ever done. Though, I messed up on the white balance (photography lingo)...oh well. Here are some of my favorites...








I also took family pictures for Tracy and her family. I grew up with Tracy, and we were on the same Volleyball and Basketball teams in high school. I also knew her husband before she did! He was roommates with a friend of mine at BYU, and I hung out at their apartment a lot. She has such a cute little boy, named Caleb. She's expecting boy #2 and wanted to get pictures taken before she got too pregnant. I think she's a cute pregnant lady!


Thank goodness for the lady with a pug dog! Caleb thought it was awesome. I'm glad we got some shots with him laughing. He was pretty grumpy, unless he was able to run around!





See! Grumpy!!


Such a cute family! And it was awesome to see Tracy and Jake again! Time flies, man!

3 comments:

The Lee's said...

Thanks again! I think you are doing awesome and will only get better :) Keep it up

Mindy said...

Jen, thanks for posting those pics so we could have a preview. =) They turned out really cute!! We really appreciate you doing those for us! You're the best!! Is there something I can make for you in return?? I know I don't do Thai food, but if there's something else you would like, just let me know!

Mindy said...

P.S. SO good to see you again and have a chance to chat!