Monday, January 10, 2011

Free wifi at the Tute!

So I decided that I'm going to take an Institute class. There is one at 11:00 am in between my two classes. I figured that was a sign or something. But one plus, is they have free wifi. SLCC does too, but I think there is issues with my account and I didn't feel like figuring it out. Plus the Institute has chairs and tables and isn't too crowded.

Now I can post some pictures of things that I've been doing, and of Oliver. It's been awhile since I've posted Oliver pictures....


I was taking pictures of Oliver for a Christmas present, and while I was, this happened. It was funny. I was going to post this picture on my New Years Resolution post about falling down and getting back up, but I didn't have internet, alas. So here it is anyways.


This is the picture I gave my mom for Christmas. I realized that I had never really taken a "real" portrait of Oliver. Just candids, so I tried. It wasn't the most successful shoot ever. It was freezing, and Oliver doesn't like to stand still. But I'm still marginally happy with this photo. Even if it is typical and a tad cheesy.


Here is O outside at Thanksgiving. Snow was a new thing for him. I don't think he really likes it. One of his favorite words is cold.


Oliver also discovered Rock Band on Thanksgiving. He's obsessed, and that's just putting it mildly.



I took some family pictures after Christmas. I'm still working on them, but I'm pretty happy with them. They are a really cute family.

I'm also working on pictures for a new cupcake business. This is just a small sample, I have tons of editing to do, since I don't have a real studio.

And I just started a new semester at school, so I should have a lot of pictures to start posting. I also have some awesome ideas for conceptual photo's that I want to do this spring/summer. I'm excited. Photography is cool.

3 comments:

trishtator said...

Those are hot looking cupcakes! :)

Nasher said...

The Oliver/chair pics are awesome! I think you should have given your mom both pictures for christmas.

Andrea said...

Your nephew is adorable and those cupcakes look delish. I'm off to my kitchen find a dessert.