Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

So my internet is stupid again...(meaning my free internet has disappeared)...hence the no posts. I am slowly getting out of this bummed out time in my life. Things haven't necessarily gotten better, I've just learned to deal with them better. I'm actually grateful that all of this has happened. I was getting too attached, I care too much. And before you say what?! Let me explain. My house is a mess, I have no clean laundry, I don't hang out with my friends anymore. I have a backlog of pictures to edit. It's insane how much my life has gone to shambles since this all has started. So my new years resolution is this. Have a life again. Learn to let go. Oh, and finally post about my Thailand trip. Hopefully I'll get those other pictures tomorrow!

ps...I'm going to buy a sleeve for my laptop so I can just take it to work and use the free internet there...I'm tired of not being able to post on my blog, and I'm too cheap to buy internet.

3 comments:

Nasher said...

If you need free internet, you are welcome to use my house. The fact that I live in upper Rose Park means you probably won't, but just know you can if you want to.

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am so glad internet came with our rental. We would have died without it, as its the way we talk to our family in Ethiopia.

but paying for it...the worst.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Hurry up and get blogging...Just kidding! Let's get this Book Club going!