Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's that time of year again...

So the semester has started, and you know what that means! School assignments! There won't be as many this time because one of my classes is Photo techniques and equipment. Basically we'll be learning all of the studio equipment and most of our assignments will be in class and of random things that aren't very cool. But Photo 2 still allows me to use my creativity!!

I've been wanting to use my friend/old co-worker Sara in a photoshoot for a long time, and I finally did, and I LOVE the picture that I chose to hand in. It's amazing. Here it is in black and white for you to look at.





We had to choose two subjects for the assignment, and I had no clue what to shoot, so I hiked on down to Temple Square and shot the temple. The same assignment and the pictures don't even match, but whatever, they still look cool to me!

It's nice to get back in the swing of things!

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

These are beautiful!

● C E L I N A ● said...

Come take pictures of the Provo temple. I want them all over my house.