Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And so it begins...

This is my goal. To write down my thoughts, instead of letting them consume me or bug other people with my OCDness (unless you are reading this, then suck for you). So I thought to myself, why not a blog. It's the cool thing to do. I like to read blogs, so maybe I'll like to write in a blog. I think it's also like a journal. I haven't written in a journal in ages and ages. Back when I was 18 and 19 and hadn't been bit by life yet. It's actually pretty funny to read those entries. Very Wo is me and why doesn't that boy like me and when am I going to get married like all my friends in the dorm. Wierd how perspective changes with age and experience.

So here it is. Let the fun begin. Enjoy the crazy that is me.

1 comments:

qbkids said...

I have a journal blog as well! It is great and it is much easier to find the time to "write" while you are surfing the net than it is to hand write in a notebook!!