Friday, July 10, 2009

Update on me!

I'm marrying Michael Phelps...


I kid, I kid....but really, I've been swimming! I realized a few weeks ago that most of the places I want to see and visit in Greece are on the top of either a mountain, pillar of rock, or hill. So I have to get in shape! And since I hate running, I decided to start swimming again. I love it! And I've gone almost every day during the last few weeks. Well, until I got exhausted and had to give myself a break yesterday. I feel so good and energized. And I've always loved to swim, now I just need to get my stamina up!


The only downside? Naked old ladies in the locker room...NO JOKE!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

This is too funny and way funnier after the banter we had going on at the bar about this...yeah...I said bar on Jen's blog and...YEAH...she was present in said bar! he,he...she did get free diet coke though!! I had super fun and we should get together outside of work being that I am never there!

Angela said...

I love that picture!