Monday, May 10, 2010

It's that time of year...

Friday evening, I had the opportunity to photograph and engagement session for CJ and Morgan. They are high school sweethearts. I have known them forever, it seems like. CJ grew up with my youngest sister, Jaynie. Morgan is even distantly related to me. Fun times. We had a lot of fun, and they were very patient with me since I'm still getting the hang of this photographer thing...

CJ really wanted to incorporate yellow props, so we decided to go with balloons. We met by Temple Square, and walked all around downtown looking for the perfect spots. I had fun, and I hope they did too. I hope they love their pictures...













I'm off to the US Virgin Islands tomorrow for my friend's wedding, so I won't be around for a bit. I'm going to try and post-date some blog posts with some more of Greece, another engagement shoot, and maybe something else. Wahoo for trips! And taking pictures!

0 comments: