Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kasey and Chris...

So a few weekends before I went to the Virgin Islands, I took engagement pictures for Kasey and Chris. They are friends of my sister, Jaynie. I can see why photography is such an addiction for people. They were SOOO much fun. I love what I do! I can't wait until I can say it's my job. I'm so excited to take Kasey's bridals. She is so beautiful, like a model. She is the kind of sporty, outdoorsy person I wish I could be, lol. We hiked up to a really beautiful waterfall, and then went to Park City and took pictures. Afterwords, Chris took us to Rodizio Grill, which was AMAZING!!! I've never been there, and the food was just sooo good. Thanks again, Kasey and Chris! I had a blast...





This was the insane mountain we had to climb DOWN! It was like rock climbing to get out. It was actually kind of fun. That one is for you Rachael! And yes, I took pictures in the little lake. My feet almost froze off. How I suffer for my art, lol.


After this lovely ten-minute (yeah right. Only if you are crazy in shape Kasey) hike, we went off and took pictures on Park City's main street. We thought we'd have some variety in the pictures...









Kasey really wanted pictures at this bistro, but they were all packed up, so we went in and asked if we could set up one of their tables to take pictures, and they were so nice about it! We should have ate there for thanks, but we didn't. Rude!

This was the best time. I can't even explain how much fun I had. They are the cutest couple, plus Jaynie was there. It was just amazing.

2 comments:

qbkids said...

Once again the pictures are AMAZING!! You definitely have the talent for it! My favorite is the black and white one where they are kissing over the gate.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I love these, reminds me of my engagement pics. I love PC, even with the pretentiousness.
So is Barnes hiring for the summer? I may want to come and do some shelving.