Saturday, May 22, 2010

Matt and Annie: Preview...

So I was in the Virgin Islands. It was interesting. The first 3 days were awesome, though. It was so great to be able to spend time with a couple as awesome as Matt and Annie. Their families were great too. It was just an awesome weekend. I've never really cried at a wedding, but I did at this one. I was just so happy for Annie. Well here are some pictures. I haven't edited them all, but I wanted to get a few up. I need opinions people!

I'm trying not to be too hard on myself, since I'm my own worst critic. I'm lame, I know. So hear they are! We were going to take some on the beach later in the week, but we got rained out, so hopefully everyone will love these, anyways...


2 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE these, Jen! I loved the blurring of the background, and then capturing the amazingly blue sky. You're just good. Nothing more to say... =)

Unknown said...

I like them! Is the bride sunburned? You might want to play with the skin tone to soften the burn. Other than that great work Jennifer!