Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Friends and photography...

So I have this friend named Andrea. She was one of my first friends in college. I was in the CEU band, and we both played clarinet. I have to admit, she was nicer to me from the beginning. She remembered my name and always said hi and invited me to things. I'm glad that I finally took her up on her offer of friendship. I'm thinking this is a reoccurring theme with me. I think I did the same thing to Annie. Anyways, we were friends for two years at CEU, and then we were roommates at BYU for a year. I feel bad for her that she got me in my grumpy, depressed, burnt out phase of life. Poor girl, it's amazing that she still talks to me.

She has lived all over the country, moving to Chicago for Ross (her husband) to go to law school, and then to DC for a job. She's in town visiting family, and I decided that 5 years has been too long and we needed to hang out. We just got together at the park and talked and caught up, while her kids played. I also brought my camera along and took a few quick pictures. I hope you like them Andrea! And I'm so happy that I got to see you!

First is Allen...He's going into Kindergarten this year.



Then there is Abby! She's 3 and quite the cutie...



They are so nice to each other. This is a good thing, since Andrea is expecting twins! They will be the best big brother and sister...


I tried to get a good one of the kids and Andrea, but Abby was a little grumpy because she wanted to play in the sand, not take pictures.



Thanks Andrea for still being my friend!! ps...she has a better picture of the two of us, it's hard to take these kind of pictures with a SLR.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Love them Jen! You'll have to email them to me. Thanks for taking them. Hopefully it won't be 5 years until I see you again :)