Monday, September 27, 2010

Boring Baseball post...


 So Jake is a Senior. As a result, on my days off I'm usually at one of his games. I would post more pictures from my class, but we are doing film, and I haven't scanned those pictures in the computer yet. I'm also still trying to get some other pictures from Thailand. So hopefully, I'll have some more interesting posts coming up. I drove down to Wasatch Academy in Mt. Pleasant with my Mom, Dad, and Oliver. We had fun. Here are some pictures of Jake playing ball...







Too bad that it's blurry. I finally got a ball hitting the bat shot! Okay, I really don't care that much. Sports photography isn't my thing. But I know my parents and Jake really like me to take them.

Now here are some of my favorite subject!






I'm kind of loving how warm it's been at the games. I've got quite a nice tan going on...

0 comments: