Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More photography assignments!!!

So today was an interesting day. I was really bummed out with some personal family stuff, and I was trying not to think about it. Instead I started thinking about how much my bangs were bugging. So I decided to play hairdresser and chopped them myself. Bad idea...terribly wrong. No worries, my favorite hairdresser Shelley fixed them up pretty. Then I had to go and shoot some photos for both of my classes. As a result of said stress in my life, I was so not feeling it. But I had to shoot my for photo 1 because we are developing film tomorrow. So I made myself get up and drive out to I-80 on the frontage road and take pictures. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. The film ones are not on here since they haven't been put in all the chemicals and stuff in the dark room. I took some of the same ones with my digital camera for my other class. Here they are!







After this I went to Cafe Rio and got a salad. I deserved it! Hahahaha! I also have a family shoot lined up with an old roommate and her family, Yay!!! Speaking of family shoots...


I finally finished editing these pictures...go check them out on my photography blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that first photo!

Nasher said...

Those first 2 pics are fantastic.

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear your bummed. Hope things with family get better. You took some great pictures though.