Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thoughts...

So today I had an optional field trip for class. I got up and ready to go. Then I decided I didn't want to do it. We were going to walk around down town Salt Lake near our building and the library. I just couldn't do it. I'm tired of taking photos of buildings, signs, and flowers. Sick of it. Last week I went out to I-80 and I still had to force it. I've been pushing myself to take non-people pictures. I'm trying to find my fine arts side. Well I've been doing that for a month now, and I'm not feeling it. So today I'm going to go visit Oliver and use him as a model for my assignment. I don't care if the teacher has made comments about taking pictures of kids. I really don't care. I'm getting bored with taking pictures of trees. I want to take pictures of something that interests me. People interest me. Not inanimate objects. So I'm going to do this assignment with subjects that engage me. What of it, teacher man?


0 comments: