Sunday, October 10, 2010

Action!!!

 I have a huge assignment due on Wednesday. It's the beginning of our digital block. So we'll be learning photoshop and stuff, I think. So the assignment is Action/shutter speeds. Fast, slow, ect. This was the fast part. I made Jaynie take me to her friend, Ande's house. She had a built in trampoline and it was perfect.








I really like these three...it looks like a series of stills that show her taking off and flying...




 I love this picture, too. The shadow completes the action...


 I was making Jaynie just move her hair and stand (jump) still. It's kind of awkward...exactly what I was going for.






Jaynie still has some of her mad tumbling skills from when she was little...awesome


 I told her she had to be apart of this shoot because she has the best hair for this kind of shot...



Air Ande! Awesome...


Again with the awesome hair...





This was a lot of fun! Too bad that this was only part of my assignment. I still have to shoot slow shutter speeds and panning...I had a lot more fun with this, lol...


ps...I've been a posting machine lately!

1 comments:

Katie Joyce said...

I really like these photos. Maybe my favorite so far. Then again, I still have a lot to peruse...