Sunday, October 31, 2010

Before and After...

 I am very VERY proud of this image. This is the first time since I've started this photography thing that I have succeeded in something important. I have successfully created an image that matched exactly what was in my head. I needed photoshop to do it, but I have since learned that with Conceptual Photography, this is often the case. You don't need photoshop, but it helps a lot. So here it is. The before and after. Like I said. I'm so incredibly proud of this image. It could suck, people could hate it. I don't care. It represents sooo much hard work and dedication. I can't wait to see where I'm at in a year and compare it to now. Because when I compare my images from last year to now, it's insane how much better I have become. Here's a toast to a great photographic year!!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow!

Nasher said...

So what is supposed to be the story behind this photo? It looks really interesting.

Katie Joyce said...

Yeay, the bathroom on DeSoto street! Ha ha, I miss that house sometimes...

PS- I really do think the picture is incredible.