Monday, October 18, 2010

I hate life...so I'm blogging

So real life right now is really stressful and I hate it. Addiction is evil, friends. Avoid addictive stuff at all costs, it only will ruin your life. There is my Public Service Announcement for the day. As a result of this, I'm blogging. I'm kind of living for my photography right now. That and Oliver are the only things that even bring a smile to my face right now. So thank goodness for school. I need the distraction.

Our assignment in Photo Vision is about breaking the rules. I don't really understand the "rules", so I hope I actually did the assignment and didn't just take a random picture. I like them anyways. The rules I tried to break are "Fill the frame with the subject", "Do not shoot against the light," "Follow the rule of thirds," Obey the light meter," "Photograph children/pets at their eye level," "Avoid lens flare," and "keep the camera level with the horizon." I tried to get three of these in every picture, but they aren't all in every picture. Funny story, I couldn't use some of them because my dad was flipping the camera off. He's special. This is the one I really like, the rest of them I am getting printed off just in case I like them better on paper.









I think I have to do a series, so maybe I'll do that too. I had a really great idea, but I just don't have the time or energy. I might still do it, who knows, but at least I have something to hand in, right?

1 comments:

Nasher said...

I really like the third and fourth shots.