Thursday, October 7, 2010

A break...

I'm tired of this week. I'm tired of drama and hate. And I think it really sucks that I have to deal with it on something as stupid and superficial as Facebook. I'm over it. So I took the Facebook app off of my phone, made it so I won't receive notices in my email. I'm on a break. I'm too invested in something that is as ridiculous as Facebook. Yes, people have the right to believe what they want and free speech. But I also shouldn't have to worry about reading something hurtful to me every time I get on the stupid website. Whatever! I'm probably being too sensitive, and it will probably seem to some people as really emo, but I didn't really know what else to do. I could de-friend, and I really didn't want to do that because they are my friends. I could block their posts, but I didn't want to do that, either! They are my friends, and I'm interested in their lives! So I'm taking a break until this all dies down and life can get back to normal. And if it doesn't? Well, then I might have to make a more permanent decision.

Until then, email me...jenjojen@yahoo.com...oh, and my teacher thought my forest picture was cheesy...I feel a little defeated...This week has kind of sucked....

1 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Jen, Don't get discouraged...Facebook is stupid! I have a very strong opinion about it because I am surrounded by teenagers that let it rule their lives. I am confused and concerned about all the libel that goes along with "social networks." I hope you have a better day tomorrow!